Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Press Release: Thousands of Pain Sufferers Becoming Crazy Bout Z-CoiL® Pain Relief Footwear

( Z-CoiL Footwear -- Albuquerque, NM ) - “About a year ago I injured both of my Achilles tendons and was told by my doctor that I had micro-tears in my left and a hole in my right,” says Tania Holloway of Philadelphia. “My doctor told me I had to wear shoes with a two-inch heel for six months to help the tendons heal. I was in pain and hobbling with every step I took.”

Millions of Americans suffer from painful foot, leg, and back problems, and often find prescription pain medications and even surgery don’t solve the problem. Tania’s pain continued until she found Z-CoiL® Pain-Relief Footwear™, a fairly new competitor in the pain relief industry.

After trying her first pair of Z-CoiL® shoes, Tania says, “I hobbled in and bounced out. Within minutes of trying on a pair of the shoes, I was virtually pain-free. I am a true Z-CoiL® devotee and tell everyone about the shoes. I am healed now, but still wear my Z-CoiL® footwear – they are truly may favorite shoes.”

Z-CoiL® Pain Relief Footwear™ is unusual and evokes a wealth of comments, but its wearers are becoming fiercely loyal and defensive about what’s on their feet. The shoes are vastly becoming a hot ticket for people whose careers require extensive hours spent walking or standing, and also to people who suffer from conditions such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, arthritis, sciatica, lower back pain, hip pain, and knee problems.

What is so remarkable about Z-CoiL® Footwear? The design is simple and scientifically sound, yet an unexpected component sets them apart. Start with a rigid orthotic plate that offers stability, protection, and support to the foot, combine it with a one-inch-thick neoprene forefoot to cushion each step, and then place a tempered steel coil under the heel to absorb body weight. The result is an unusual-looking yet functional shoe that customers report provides sometimes immediate and unmistakable relief from pain and associated discomfort in the foot, leg or back area.

The history of these shoes is as remarkable as the pain-free success stories they are creating. New Mexico inventor Alvaro Z. Gallegos (photo) is on a mission to help people in pain, and brings a whole new dimension to the footwear. (more)

1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JOlmsted,

Your blog "Press Release: Thousands of Pain Sufferers Becoming Crazy Bout Z-CoiL® Pain Relief Footwear ", leads me to believe you will find my information on arthritis pain to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive site included ...

arthritis pain relief cream
rheumatoid arthritis pain relief
relief from arthritis pain
arthritis pain medication
alternative arthritis pain reliever
natural arthritis treatments

I have many valuable topics giving help and hints about the causes and treatment of arthritic pain.

Best Regards

 

Post a Comment

<< Home