Thursday, December 23, 2004

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

FROM
THE SHOE BOX


We will be closed Friday, Dec. 24 at 2:00 PM and will be closed until Jan 4, 2005.

We will open with normal hours on Tuesday – 10-6.
We will be open that week and close again Jan 10-17 and open on Jan 18.

I am sorry for any incontinence but Z-Coil has asked me to be on their Dealer Advisory Board and I will be in Albuquerque, NM for the meeting. I thank you for your understanding.

Now, there is a good part to this! I get to thaw out at company expense!!! And I will be able to suggest many things that my customers have related to me. Maybe we can get those golf shoes you guys want, the insulated boots and the ladies slip on loafer style etc.

Have a happy holiday!
Shoe Box Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home