Thursday, October 14, 2004

Testimonial: Back Pain

I bought a pair of the casual Z-Coils last week in Anchorage from Mary at The Shoe Box.

I think you should sell bed sheets with them though, I don't want to take mine off and the heels are sure rough on sheets at night!

Seriously, I have had constant lower back pain for years, literally years, caused from injuries and operating heavy equipment and now standing on concrete and climbing stairs for eight plus hours daily.

The first day in Z-Coils I had so much relief I felt guilty, and after three days wearing the shoes I have to remember how it used to be hurting constantly. I have no lower back pain and can walk immediately after driving rather than having to stand by my vehicle acting like I'm looking for something until I can get my feet/legs to move.

These shoes have done more for me in less than a week than all the years of going to different type doctors.

Tom Brewer
Anchorage AK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home